- If you wish to engrave your Engraving in the final firing, it will be done before quenching, so it will be manufactured from scratch.
- Depending on the knife, there is a possibility that 1 to 3 characters can be inserted at the bottom of our store’s engraving.
- Some double-edged Japanese knives can have 6 to 8 letters on the back.
- It is also possible to put 1 to 3 characters on the back side of the tsuba (metal part of the handle).
- Some products with a Tsukuri of “three-layer steel / Warikomi” can be inserted into the blade.
- You can Engraving on both the front and back.
- Please check your reception settings (spam settings) so that you can receive our reply mail.
- It may take time to reply. So thank you for your understanding.
- If you do not receive a reply within 3-4 days after contacting us, it is possible that your e-mail has not reached us.
In that case, please contact us again by phone or fax.We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.